Physical / Social Distance
- If you don’t feel well, don’t come to work!
- In-person meetings should be held only if they are necessary. Use virtual meetings via Teams or the Teams app.
- Outdoor and open areas provide the best ventilation and should be used as much as possible when it is determined that meeting in-person or general collaboration is required.
- Do not congregate in common areas.
- Avoid sharing office equipment. If sharing is necessary, disinfect before and after use.
Use of Facial Coverings Voluntary
For employees working in Maricopa County, mask use is voluntary in all situations. Employees who still wish to wear masks in the workplace are welcome to do so and will find them available in various locations around the site.