BHI offers a family of Radiation-Tolerant Cameras (RadCam) used in high temperature and high radiation areas of nuclear power plants. RadCam’s radiation tolerance gives long service life in combination with high quality digital color images, low light sensitivity and easy maintenance.
The RadCams incorporate full PTZ functionality in a patented radiation shielded enclosure, and integrate with analog or digital video systems. The cameras are compatible with Milestone, OnSSI & Omnicast video management software (VMS) packages. If you do not have a video system, BHI will design one to meet your specific needs.
The cameras assist with operational decision making:
- Continuous viewing inside containment and hard-to reach locations
- Identifying leaks
- Equipment monitoring
RadCam deployment in containment during plant operation can add approximately 24 hours of online time per reactor per year. This means a full return on investment (ROI) for the RADCAM in less than one year.
- RadCam Epsilon – High to medium neutron & gamma radiation PTZ camera
- RadCam Omega – Medium to low neutron & gamma radiation PTZ camera
- RadCam Loki – Handheld, extendable pole-mounted inspection camera
- RadCam Sigyn – IP POE PTZ fast deployment radiation tolerant camera
- RadCam Delta – Fixed Analog NTSC/PAL IP65 camera with 3X optical zoom
- RadCam Aesir – Fixed Analog PAL IP65 camera with 40X optical zoom
View Details at Media/Automated Monitoring