We have invested millions of dollars on training infrastructure and programs. This investment includes two 15,000 square foot training facilities located at our Piedmont, South Carolina campus, with classrooms, hands-on training workshops, full scale mock-ups and dynamic learning facilities.
We are committed to providing our workforce with opportunities to expand their knowledge and skill sets through hands-on and classroom-based training programs. Our program has been accepted as equivalent to several utility programs. Each of these training and qualification programs contains the following critical elements:
- Meets or exceeds the requirements outlined in 10CFR50.120
- Provides standardized training and qualification cards and supporting documentation
- Provides just-in-time training before each outage/project on pre-determined scope
- Provides trained and task-qualified personnel with supporting qualification documentation
- Independently validates workers’ ability to perform job correctly and efficiently