Work Schedule – 6/12s nights and days
Bring two valid forms of ID to site with you and make sure they are not expired. One must be a picture ID issued by either a U.S. State or Federal authority (Driver’s license, Passport etc.). The other should be your Social security card.
Call the BHI Energy site coordinator before 0700 if you are delayed and will be late for in-processing. Annette Munns 512-417-8463
Safety Shoes-please make sure your safety shoes meet the requirements listed below:
- Safety shoes meeting Class 75 requirements ASTM F2413 Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear, are required for employees in construction, maintenance, and materials-handling work activities.
- All safety footwear will meet the following:
- Meet ASTM F2413 requirements. Athletic type safety footwear with steel/composite toes meeting these requirements is approved.
- Rated for EH (electrical hazard).
- Have sole and heel materials that are slip resistant.
- All footwear shall have a defined heel up to 1 1/2 inches